Gnarly Flamingo's Slide Team Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gnarly Flamingo's Slide Team Discussion

A place to dicuss strategy and plans for the next competition.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rant away on the competition

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sakusan
Admin
Admin
sakusan

Number of posts : 149
Location : Pirates of the Carribean Game Lobby, come play sometime eh?
Registration date : 2006-06-30

Rant away on the competition Empty
PostSubject: Rant away on the competition   Rant away on the competition EmptyTue 8 Aug - 13:22

Well I'm just tired of this competition I think I quit next time, I might want to quit VMK too.

What sickens me is how they let CL's win everything. It seems a whole lot like favortism to me, every flippin week i see a leader winning best guest/game/quest. Well what about the others who worked so hard on their rooms? Seems like its a waste of my time to even bother to try.

And another thing, They changed te judging on the competition and there was 9 RUNNER UPS.

Now its time for the people who "won" the competition.
Ok IMO only 2 teams on that list deserved a prize and that was team friends are magical and aztec splashers. I'm sorry but team tiki trouble should NOT have gotten a prize. First of all one of their rooms was almost completely empty, second of all there was no theme, NO creativeness. It was like their inventory threw up in their room.

I'll at lease give them credit for working on the rides but still VMK is just not how it used to be, the good old days were fun and I wish i could have experienced that. Now since they have screwed up twice I hope they learn from last times mistakes. I think there should be more judges because phinny was acting awfully rude this competition.

I'm fine that we lost because I made great friends and had fun, but if VMK keeps on screwing up like this every flippin time. I'm calling it quits.

Thats just my 2 cents..

A very angry,
sock

Last edited by on Tue 8 Aug - 14:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/userpage.php?do=main&userid=
tinkandgeggy
Admin Helper
Admin Helper
tinkandgeggy

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2006-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Rant away on the competition   Rant away on the competition EmptyTue 8 Aug - 13:34

I'm wondering if it's true that Phinny entered a room to judge it and didn't go passed their shallow end. I can see her doing something like that because that's the kind of staff person she is. Boot first ask questions later.

I am upset about how they changed the judging and now put the title as: Most Creative/Best Themed room. I'm quite sure they read our rant on it on VMKF. They probably have a fake account on there so they can watch everthing. Too late though, I saw it and so did everyone else. Creativity and Theme are different.

There are several teams on that list that I couldn't finish their ride. Not because I disconnected in the middle, not because I had to leave for some other reason.. I chose to go, because it was that bad.

- angry -
Back to top Go down
sakusan
Admin
Admin
sakusan

PostSubject: Re: Rant away on the competition   Rant away on the competition EmptyTue 8 Aug - 13:43

I'm tired of people saying its just a game,
No duh sherlock..
I'm not mad that we lost OK?
I'm mad because VMK isn't turning out to be as fair as it should be. When they get things organized I'll have a better attitude about this game.

Don't tell me its also just a competition for virtual prizes, I've realized this a long time ago. If you really knew me you would know I have a competitive nature for things and like I said before and told so many people already, I'm not mad that we lost..

Be mad at me delete me what ever, it's just MY opinion on this and there are many others who feel this way to. I don't really care if your mad at me because I can understand that. When you realize the point that I'm trying to make then good because I don't need to explain it again.
Back to top Go down
SuperSnowCutie
Admin
Admin
SuperSnowCutie

Number of posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: Rant away on the competition   Rant away on the competition EmptyTue 8 Aug - 20:53

That is true...
I'm a bad loser so I'm a little pissed off right now.
Are we gonna continue using this forum?
I think we should...
I<3 it so much
Back to top Go down
JustOh
Gnarly
Gnarly

Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: Rant away on the competition   Rant away on the competition EmptyThu 10 Aug - 17:22

Our ride altogether was way better than Team Clockwork. They had bearly any good rooms.

Also, why did those honorable mentions win? we had awesome built rooms and they went for the ones that was like their inventory threw up.

Anyway it was fun:)

P.S. Lets start saving up now for the next competiton. I want to stick together all of us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imaprettyprincess.com
sakusan
Admin
Admin
sakusan

PostSubject: Re: Rant away on the competition   Rant away on the competition EmptyThu 10 Aug - 20:28

I'm just glad they fixed the problem and didn't blame it on the ghosts and goblins this time. Even though we still didn't win it was fun working with you all!

I want us to stick together as a team also, apparently the competition is during halloween which is my favorite time of VMK! I'm already thinking of ideas Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rant away on the competition   Rant away on the competition Empty

Back to top Go down

Rant away on the competition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gnarly Flamingo's Slide Team Discussion :: Off topic-
Jump to: